SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We’re looking for a sharp, organized number cruncher to join our small, but mighty finance team. From accounting to tax to treasury to planning and budgeting, our group supports all aspects of the business to make sure SurveyMonkey grows and stays healthy. If you’re ready to bring your strategic, quick-thinking finance skills to SurveyMonkey, we want to hear from you.
SurveyMonkey is looking for a Senior Manager, Investor Relations to partner with the VP, Investor Relations. This a newly created role for the company and will be a key contributor in helping build out the investor relations function. This external facing, fast-paced role represents the opportunity to work at a beloved brand with a client base that includes 98% of the Fortune 500, and will elevate our brand as we head into the next phase of our journey as a public company.
- Assist in building the Investor Relations (IR) function including development and implementation of IR strategies against the IR plan
- Communicate with the investment community regarding the company’s strategies, business model, and financial results
- Support preparation and execution of quarterly earnings, including financial press releases, prepared remarks, Q&A, investor presentations, and related materials
- Review, analyze, and summarize analyst models and reports, as well as other competitive financial analysis
- Manage the company’s participation in investor events such as conferences, meetings, and non-deal roadshows
- Prepare and maintain operating metrics and statistics for use by senior management in discussion with shareholders, analysts, and other external stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-3+ years of Investor Relations experience, SaaS industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Finance highly preferred
- CFA and/or CPA desirable but not required
- Strong financial and analytical abilities with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, team and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with IR platforms (IR Insight, FactSet etc.)
- Some travel required
- Demonstrated understanding of Reg FD and other SEC disclosure rules and regulations
- Understanding of GAAP accounting practices
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.