Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing the next evolution of SurveyMonkey’s identity, authentication, and authorization architecture. As part of a larger organizational journey towards a modern distributed architecture (our “North Star”), your role will be key in supporting internal and external stakeholders by providing a robust, scalable, and secure solution that both solves for the current and anticipates the future authentication and authorization needs of our platform.
- 12+ years experience in web application development.
- Expert in modern identity, authentication, and authorization frameworks and practices for web applications.
- Experience designing and building identity solutions for distributed systems.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Experience with multi-region data center architecture.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Python backend
- React and Node.js on the frontend
- MSSQL, MySQL, Memcached, Redis, etc.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, paid holidays and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.