Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
We are looking for a curious, energetic Office Coordinator to work collaboratively with our Dublin employees and leadership teams on cultivating and fostering a positive employee experience which drives the culture for our growing team. This role will have office coordination responsibilities that include ownership of our catering program, maintaining relationships with our external vendors, event management and ensuring we have a safe and productive environment for employees.
The role is part-time; Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-5pm with some flexibility for increased hours if needed.
- Build relationships with leaders and employees across the office to facilitate and promote an environment that attracts and retains diverse talent.
- Plan and execute regular team and office events, including the annual holiday party and summer BBQ.
- First point of contact for any facility related requests pertaining to kitchen and general office space.
- Manage catering program including weekly lunches and snacks while maintaining relationships with external vendors
- Proactively manages onsite office supply inventory and other various employee equipment and work areas.
- 1-2 years of office coordination experience.
- Has a people centric and "roll up your sleeves and get it done" work style
- Comfortable working independent from and with a reporting structure to the HQ team located in the US
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence employees at all levels
- A collaborative and result-oriented individual with a detailed oriented, partner-oriented and solutions driven mindset.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.