Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Sales Operations & Enablement
The Sales Operations team leverages data, technology, and process to support the growth of the SurveyMonkey Sales team. We partner with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Channel Partnerships to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale. Sales Enablement is an integral component of the Sales Ops team that will help us achieve operational effectiveness as we build our go-to-market strategy for the next phase of company growth. The Sales Enablement team serves as a strategic partner to sales leadership and product marketing. We’re growing our sales organization over 100% on a yearly basis. It will be your responsibility to bring strategic insight to the function and make sure our sales team is trained and delivering value to our customers and prospects.
We’re looking for a high-performing, highly-organized individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our SurveyMonkey Sales Enablement team. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding programs and curriculum development for all SurveyMonkey Global Sales and Success teams. A successful candidate has experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, has planned and executed sales training programs, and is able to work collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. You should have direct experience onboarding, training, and enabling a sales team. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance oriented environment, and excel in prioritizing their time to achieve their goals.
- Manage and optimize sales onboarding to decrease new hire ramp time, including developing curriculum and self-guided content, facilitating live sessions, and remote training of international hires.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum, including learning design, accreditation process, sales skills training, competitive readiness, playbooks, and product training.
- Manage the sales content strategy and oversee the creation, curation and upkeep of sales training materials in our LMS and CMS.
- Design and execute strategies to drive adoption of sales enablement initiatives.
- Create, monitor, and report success of the sales enablement program through sales effectiveness metrics and training adoption metrics; utilize the data to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Partner with cross functional teams in sales, sales ops, product marketing, and demand generation to identify sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales training, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design.
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including organizing learning paths, assessing content effectiveness, driving adoption, and ensuring data accuracy and reporting.
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to connect the dots across sales organizations, roles, and cross-functional partners.
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Direct experience in sales or customer success
- Experience supporting a global sales team
- Experience using Confluence
- Experience using Litmos
- Experience using Salesforce
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.