SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Surveys are nothing without people to take them, and SurveyMonkey Audience makes it easy to find respondents from around the world. SurveyMonkey Audience lets you access a reliable survey panel that allows you run your own market research in minutes. Pick your audience. Send your survey. Analyze real-time results. It’s that easy.
SurveyMonkey Audience is seeking a skilled relationship manager to provide a best-in-class experience to our largest Audience customers. The role is focused on identifying, onboarding, developing, and growing strategic Audience customers. The role requires exceptional consultative sales and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping customers achieve results. The primary success metrics include individual account growth, bookings and revenue goal attainment, and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the account-level point of contact for our largest Audience customers and enable these organizations to maximize Audience usage
- Onboard new strategic Audience customers by way of demos, training sessions, and initial project consultations
- Provide guidance on survey structure, appropriate sample size, target respondent, project timing and necessary adjustments to meet customer objectives
- Assist customers with invoicing, PO and other special billing needs
- Address escalated Audience support cases for strategic and high value accounts
- Collect and deliver customer insights to support the growth of our product
- Identify and distill new use cases and best practices that can be leveraged across customers to drive value
- Collaborate with legal, finance, billing, product, and other cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve account specific issues
- 5+ years professional experience in a customer-facing role. Direct experience working with market-research organizations to deploy targeted sample preferred. Consultative sales or account management experience a significant plus.
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving customer needs.
- Creative problem solving skills with ability to identify and execute on new opportunities
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills.
- Some limited travel may be required
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.