Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 100% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
As a member of this high-performance team you will provide world-class service to our diverse customer base, resolving customer issues, primarily through email support. You will address and resolve customer technical difficulties and product usage inquiries, and provide consultative support and recommendations to help our customers be successful in their current and future survey endeavors.
- Collaborate with customers by email to make every user successful. This involves troubleshooting, making recommending or explaining products and services that are best suited to the customer's needs.
- Successfully resolve complex customer e-mails through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and adapt to needs of queue & service levels.
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary.
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services.
- Help identify and develop opportunities to expand self-help in the application.
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
- World-class customer service focus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for an Internet or e-commerce company
- Flexibility with shift times
Please note below: As writing and communication skills are imperative to the customer experience you will be required to complete a writing exercise and a language assessment as part of the interview process. We will respect any reasonable request for accommodation associated with this exercise.
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.