SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 15 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect 2.8 million survey responses daily from people in all countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
About the FluidReview Customer Support Team
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every day, we help our customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, by chat, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
As a member of this high-performance team you will provide world-class support to our customer base, resolving customer issues through multiple contact channels including phone and email. You will address and resolve customer technical difficulties and product usage inquiries, and provide consultative support and recommendations to help our customers be successful in their current and future award / grant / application cycles.
- Provide email, phone, and chat support for existing customers and resolve the issues to customer’s satisfaction. This involves troubleshooting issues and recommending or explaining product and service features that are best suited to the customers’ needs.
- Successfully resolve complex customer inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and proactively adapt to needs of queue & service levels.
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary; file bug reports.
- Work with engineering teams to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience and/or prevent or resolve issues.
- World-class customer service focus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for an Internet or e-commerce company
- Flexibility with shift times
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal would be preferred
Please note below: As writing and communication skills are imperative to the customer experience all candidates for this role/job class will be required to complete a writing exercise as part of the interview process. We will respect any reasonable request for accommodation associated with this exercise.
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, paid holidays and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.