Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Build what users want next - before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class solutions that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to lead the evolution of our integration offerings on the Salesforce.com platform. You will be responsible for all aspects of product management: from strategy and roadmap definition to partnering with design, engineering, sales, and marketing to external evangelism in order to drive rapid market adoption.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product leader to influence SurveyMonkey’s product strategy.
In this role you will:
- Develop and drive the roadmap for SurveyMonkey’s Salesforce integration offerings
- Deeply understand the needs of existing and target customers; define use cases, business processes, and detailed product requirements
- Partner with other PMs, Engineering, UX, and cross-functional business teams to deliver great experiences for our customers
- Lead the launch of Salesforce integration offerings, evangelize at external events
- Drive business development engagements and nurture relationships with external partners to support sales
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with launching and managing applications on the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for SaaS offerings
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams
- Experience with managing and growing partner relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Salesforce Certifications or comparable experience is preferred
- Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees