Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey's e-commerce platform is a critical component of our growth engine, processing millions of transactions for our global subscriber base. We are seeking a Director with the ambition and experience to help take SuveyMonkey to the next level.
The Director of Product for Billing & Payments will be a key part of our Product Leadership team. You will scale SurveyMonkey’s subscription management, billing and payments platforms. As a Director, you will build and lead a team of product managers. You will create the strategy and roadmap to drive high revenue growth through our billing and payments capabilities including all core conversion funnels. You will collaborate with stakeholders, including senior leadership, to align priorities, resources, strategy and vision. This role also includes driving the roadmap for associated payments Customer Service tools.
This is a highly visible product leadership role. This team’s strategy and execution are critical to SurveyMonkey’s growth.
- Lead Billing & Payments vision, strategy, roadmap and execution to deliver business growth
- Identify and design new monetization capabilities to support business growth
- Partner with, and lead XFN teams across all office locations
- Balance strategic innovation and business growth versus tactical optimization and analytics activities
- Have great attention to detail with respect to risk & compliance
- Partner with engineering and design to deliver new monetization features and experiences
- Partner with Growth team for ongoing optimization of conversion funnels
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management related to payments and billing
- Proven experience building and leading product teams
- Prior success driving subscription services for a global subscriber base
- Experience of A/B testing, and optimizing conversion funnels
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives and prioritize competing opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.