Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey’s authoring experience sits at the heart of everything we do at SurveyMonkey. Getting actionable insights starts with creating and sending great surveys. That’s where we come in. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey creation and distribution experiences on the planet, period.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the authoring team. You will work in a high-impact team which is never satisfied with the status quo. You will work with engineering, design, sales, data science, and marketing to define and deliver powerful experiences impacting millions of users daily.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence SurveyMonkey’s product strategy.
- Define and drive the authoring product strategy and roadmap
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. Own and drive projects from start to finish
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired business outcomes
- Actively seek out and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Conduct market & user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, data scientists, marketers, and UX designers through iterative releases
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You have deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results
- Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.