SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey’s authoring experience sits at the heart of everything we do at SurveyMonkey. Getting actionable insights starts with creating and sending great surveys. That’s where we come in. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey creation and distribution experiences on the planet, period.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the authoring team. You will work in a high-impact team which is never satisfied with the status quo. You will work with engineering, design, sales, data science, and marketing to define and deliver powerful experiences impacting millions of users daily.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence SurveyMonkey’s product strategy.
- Define and drive the authoring product strategy and roadmap
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative product features. Own and drive projects from start to finish
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve desired business outcomes
- Actively seek out and analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Conduct market & user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Work with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, data scientists, marketers, and UX designers through iterative releases
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You have deep user empathy, great design sense, and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully handle ambiguity, and have experience working with agile development methodology
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as technical deep dives
- You have strong organization and planning skills. Ability to simultaneously run multiple projects without compromising results
- Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.