Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Did you know that Marketing is a top use case for SurveyMonkey solutions? As a Marketer, this is an exciting role to grow the SurveyMonkey for Marketers footprint, with a focus on generating demand for SurveyMonkey CX and SurveyMonkey Techvalidate solutions. You will lead and execute the SurveyMonkey for Marketers demand generation efforts through paid and organic, online, and offline channels. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for developing highly effective marketing programs to drive top of the funnel growth, and deliver on pipeline and bookings targets . The ideal candidate has previously worked on B2B campaigns with a focus on marketing to marketers a plus. This person will build and manage creative inbound and outbound campaign strategies and execution, and has experience working in partnership with Sales to achieve results. This is a big opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
- Develop and implement high impact, multi-channel marketing strategies to generate demand, qualified leads, pipeline and bookings.
- Develop and manage online and offline marketing campaigns to contribute to the SurveyMonkey marketing and sales targets.
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing impact on the business, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Build relationships with advertising vendors and agency partners. Manage agency partners including search agency, display agency, and social media agency.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Work with business stakeholders to build and execute on strategies across multiple business units and targeted to different market segments.
- Collaborate with the product marketing and content teams to develop quarterly and annual campaign plans that align to company goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on campaign deliverables that fuel our demand generation plans and align to company messaging and product positioning.
- Manage strategy and quarterback plans for industry trade shows and events.
- Provide consistent weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting detailing campaign performance and the overall success metrics.
- Constantly monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion.
- Partner closely with sales to achieve pipeline and bookings goals.
- 5-7 years experience managing B2B sales prospecting activities
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- A team player and self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven and decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with and manage external vendor/partner relationships including negotiating contracts and terms.
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Able to execute end-to-end on marketing programs; including program design, launch, and analysis.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- A metrics-driven and results-oriented approach with demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication, business writing, copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of B2B demand gen programs and lead lifecycles
- Able to calculate and understand key marketing metrics
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Display, and Social Marketing concepts
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Able to work with Sales, engineering, product, content, and design teams
- Able to present to ideas and results to executives
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.