Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information, please visit surveymonkey.com.
About the role
We’re seeking a full-stack growth marketing executive to lead a team of talented marketers on an exciting mission: to unlock the next wave of marketing-driven growth for SurveyMonkey’s self-serve business. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will use data to identify opportunities that turbocharge growth, from generating high-quality top-of-funnel traffic to user acquisition and retention. As the right person for the role, you have a passion for testing, problem-solving and delivering impact. You’re also an excellent communicator who excels at cross-functional collaboration, and as a ‘manager of managers’, you know how to coach your leaders to help them and their teams realize their full potential.
- Own the vision for and execution of all global growth marketing initiatives for SurveyMonkey’s self-serve business.
- Lead and coach a team of talented domain experts across SEO/organic, paid marketing and customer engagement marketing. In addition to overseeing our strategy across multiple existing channels, help us light up new channels we haven’t even considered yet.
- Dive into customer data and craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the user funnel, including acquisition, conversion rate optimization, engagement and retention.
- Partner effectively with the Product/Growth, Engineering, Web Marketing, Finance and Data Science teams to identify, prioritize and execute on high-growth strategies.
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results to the executive team and cross-functional partners..
- Maximize the efficiency of our self-serve martech stack while exploring new ways (tech-driven and otherwise) to improve our overall efficiency and results.
More about you:
- 12+ years experience in growth marketing and/or related fields
- Proven track record of delivering business outcomes by combining the full gamut of digital marketing levers with relevant data insights
- Strong data and technical proficiency, including experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and BI tools (e.g. Tableau). Familiarity with digital ad tech and testing technology: data management platform (DMP), Optimize, and more
- Significant hands-on experience with performance marketing and digital advertising, plus experience leveraging digital agency relationships to full effect
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across multiple departments and levels of seniority
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view
- Experience supporting sales-assisted/B2B businesses a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.