SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As an Enterprise Data Solutions Architect for SurveyMonkey – Business Systems Team, your role is a combination of strategic thinking and problem solving, designing enterprise data architecture, and transforming our current systems footprint with hands-on approach. Your primary mission will be to help drive the transformation of our current systems and develop effective solutions for operational excellence and scale across our key functions (Marketing, Sales, Legal, and Finance).
Business Systems team enjoys the fast-paced environment interacting continuously with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying key infrastructure systems and processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and deliver on its business strategy.
- Lead technical strategy, systems integration design, and support deployments and growth-oriented projects
- Drive transformation of our current systems footprint via middleware through strategic problem solving and hands-on development
- Provide technical mentorship to team members and drive rollout of Agile development for key projects
- Engage in creative solution designs to achieve operational excellence across the cross-functional environment (from both teams and systems perspective)
- 10+ years of experience with key enterprise SaaS tools like Salesforce, NetSuite, MuleSoft, Zuora, Marketo
- Thorough understanding of enterprise data architecture models and systems transformation principles
- Solid business understanding and customer empathy – we’re building exciting experiences for our top customer – our fellow employees
- Excellent problem solving skills, desire to build creative solutions, and passion for building new experiences hands-on and with other team members
- Strong communication skills is a must – you’ll be leading projects and teams on numerous transformation journeys – aligning on what needs to get done and why is critical
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.