Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
About SurveyMonkey Business Solutions
SurveyMonkey is the world’s most popular survey platform. While it is a great horizontal tool used by millions, there is ample opportunity for more specialized solutions that deliver additional value for specific use cases and industries. That’s where we come in.
Our team currently develops three solutions:
- SurveyMonkey Engage - Understand and foster employee engagement
- SurveyMonkey CX - Measure and improve customer satisfaction
- TechValidate - Source and publish 3rd-party verified customer proof
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to partner with engineering, design, sales, and marketing to power the evolution of our Solutions offerings. You’ll define and deliver powerful features to further differentiate our offerings. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have good understanding of software fundamentals, strong communication skills, and a desire to work with both technical and UX partners.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence SurveyMonkey’s Solutions strategy.
In this role you will:
- Share responsibility in driving Solutions product roadmaps
- Collaborate with the Surveys Platform team to help shape the evolution of the SurveyMonkey platform underlying our Solutions offerings
- Conduct market & user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Deeply understand the needs of existing and target customers; define use cases, business processes, and detailed product requirements
- Actively seek out data (qualitative and quantitative) to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Partner with other PMs, Engineering, UX, QA and cross-functional business teams to deliver great experiences for our customers
- Experience in SaaS product management
- A technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees