Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
SurveyMonkey's e-commerce platform is a critical component of our growth engine, processing millions of transactions across multiple currencies and payment processors for our global subscriber base.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions that strengthen our core billing and payments platform, creating a best-in-class experience for customers. You will define the capabilities that optimize our global revenue model. You will drive on customer and business impact and be involved with the development of new purchase, upgrade, renewal and retention experiences.
You should enjoy learning new product areas, be a strong problem solver, strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable managing cross-functional programs. You should have eCommerce or platform experience as you will drive the requirements to optimize our conversion flows and back-end payments platform. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, product leaders, product design, global payments & risk and business strategy to develop and test new capabilities, improve user experience, and deliver business growth.
- Define and drive the billing and payments product strategy and roadmap
- Drive the product discovery process, implementation, migration testing, deployment and scaling for large complex and ambiguous projects
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis.
- Strong empathy for both users (existing and target customers) and internal stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate across departments and lead cross-group alignment and prioritization
- Strong affinity for using data to drive decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management related to payments and billing
- Experience of A/B testing as well as analyzing and optimizing online conversion funnels
- Experience building and optimizing localized subscription web products across multiple geographies is a plus
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.