Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
We're looking for salespeople to manage accounts and skyrocket customer growth. If you're a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling — with experience pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great client relationships — this job's for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Representatives within SurveyMonkey’s Enterprise Sales group. Within this fast-paced and high-growth environment you will motivate the team to hit targets and develop the team’s skills as sales professionals. You will collaborate with the sales and sales operations teams, as well as senior leadership, to drive new business growth to achieve Sales targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Business Development team. Finally, you will work to manage, hire, and train new and existing Business Development Representatives.
- Motivate, manage, and coach the team of Enterprise Business Development Representatives to develop a strong foundation of sales skills
- Hire and oversee onboarding and training for the team
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Create and monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Collaborate with the sales team and cross-functional partners to optimize the inside sales processes and operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 3-5+ years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing experience
- 2+ years of experience managing or directly supervising a team. Sales development or other small team in a high-growth company is preferred.
- Demonstrated success in achieving quotas and/or targets
- Ability to develop and implement new sales strategies to grow the business, motivate the team, and improve operations
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Strong people management skills with a proven track record of developing talent
- Experience with optimizing sales processes and CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.