Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
SurveyMonkey is seeking an experienced Director of Growth in our Dublin office to lead the expansion of our International business. As the international web bookings owner, you will be accountable for associated acquisition, conversion and retention KPIs, directing our marketing and product positioning strategy against target markets, and aligning investments to drive high ROI growth.
Reporting to our Global Head of Growth within the Product organization, you will be responsible for defining and executing SurveyMonkey’s growth strategy across key international markets, including product positioning, pricing & packaging for localized audiences, marketing investments across key acquisition channels, and aligning cross-functional activities between Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Design, Data, and Finance.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of delivering business outcomes by optimizing the acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention funnel and increasing testing velocity across organizations. As a key member of the Dublin leadership team, they are also a standard-bearer for establishing and maintaining company culture and a champion of diverse, high-velocity teams.
- Ownership and accountability to key international business results while delivering detailed, market-level assessments
- Drive acquisition strategy and associated web business metrics for our international markets, optimizing for acquisition, conversion and retention
- Oversight of a high-performing International Growth team
- Prioritize key markets and initiatives to drive the largest business outcomes
- Partner with Marketing to allocate SEO and SEM activities aligned with key international markets
- Play a leadership role in our Dublin office in partnership with cross-functional colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, of which 3+ have been spent owning international-focused Growth initiatives
- Proven leadership in building and managing world-class teams
- High degree of comfort and confidence in overseeing the acquisition, conversion, and retention funnel within a web-based SaaS business
- Proven success in driving measurable business outcomes driven through data, demonstrated by customer-driven and financial metrics
- Experience developing market-based personalization strategies to optimize user flows for targeted use-cases or customer profiles
- International customer/business perspective to drive a global strategy
- Knowledge of subscription based software
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of A/B testing methodologies. Familiarity with cohort analysis, segmentation, and statistical analysis.
- Unwavering belief in the power of cross-functional teams, with a track record of hiring and retaining top talent
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits, paid holidays and parental leave and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.