Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Build what users want next — before they even know they need it. We’re looking for passionate product professionals who want to build world-class tools and features that simplify the lives of our users. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to partner with engineering, data science and design to deliver against our platform vision. You’ll define and deliver powerful features related to security, authentication and authorization. You’ll work closely with our data science team to design and build intelligent applications powering features such as personalization and assistants. You must thrive in a platform environment, have good understanding of software fundamentals, strong communication skills, and a desire to work with technical teams.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager to influence SurveyMonkey’s platform strategy.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain relationships with SurveyMonkeys largest customers and partners
- Develop a deep understanding of our core platform and product portfolio
- Help build the platform vision and roadmap
- Scope and prioritize features based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate closely with engineering and data science to define, prioritize, and deliver new products and features
- Develop detailed product requirements for new platform capabilities
- Experience in SaaS product management
- A technical background with understanding of software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering, design and data science teams
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.