Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
The SurveyMonkey platform enables individuals, teams and organizations get answers to over 20 million questions every day. As Director of Product Identity you’ll lead a team of product managers across two core areas:
SurveyMonkey’s Identity features enable user profile and account management. You’ll define the roadmap that empowers users to securely manage their account and ensure compliance with minimal friction. You’ll define the strategy for the underlying identity management, authorization and authentication capabilities, as well as user-facing sign-up, sign-in and profile management flows.
SurveyMonkey’s core platform is our secret sauce. You’ll partner closely with our engineering leaders to define the roadmap that ensures ongoing platform security and integrity. You’ll partner with our data science leadership to further enhance intelligent applications such as our personalization engine.
You have experience leading a product management team, as well as driving cross-functional alignment. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers and partners to understand their needs, and find innovative growth solutions.
You’ll have strong analytical skills that enable you to evaluate customer and business needs, balance priorities, and make trade-off decisions. You’ll partner with Design, Engineering, Sales, Product Marketing and others to realise your vision.
This is a highly visible role and a great opportunity for an experienced product management leader to influence SurveyMonkey’s strategic product direction.
- Define the roadmap for user authentication, authorization and profile management
- Define the roadmap for security, integrity, and intelligent applications
- Work with customer-facing teams to understand buyer types, key requirements and market opportunities
- Partner with strategy and product marketing teams to build the strategy, business case and go to market plan for product features
- Partner with UX, PMM, and engineering to realize your product vision
- Lead a team of product managers
- 5+ years of product management experience in an enterprise or SaaS business
- 2+ years managing other product managers
- Passion for solving difficult problems with creative, novel solutions
- Desire to interact with customers and be an internal champion for your product suite
- Collaborative personality/team player who is comfortable with and can drive action across a diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders
- Comfortable in a less structured environment, but with the leadership ability to guide the organization toward a more structured process
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in a technical discipline; MBA desirable
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.