About SurveyMonkey & SurveyMonkey Apply
SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best customer experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 16 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone plays an impactful role; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
One of our products, SurveyMonkey Apply, helps organizations achieve their missions by empowering them to easily manage and empower their scholarship, grant and award programs. SurveyMonkey Apply is trusted by academic institutions, foundations, not for profits and for profit companies in all countries around the world, and we’ve helped our customers distribute over 3 billion dollars to worthy individuals and causes.
- Develop comprehensive test plans for new features and functions in SurveyMonkey Apply as they are planned and released
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Author test automations in Python for SurveyMonkey Apply
- Advance our efforts with Continuous Integration & automated regression testing of sprints
- Assist in code & design reviews of new features
- Help solve production issues
- Examine, validate, and test large scale software development projects and build intelligent systems across a variety of customer use cases.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good technical writing skills, and experience with writing test plans
- Ability to understand complex architectures and come up with automated regression frameworks
- Ability to work in daring agile release schedules.
- Experience in automation tools like Selenium, Jenkins, and/or TeamCity a plus
- Strong coding skills (Python or equivalent)
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension contribution and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.