Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Upwave plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. With our Brand Campaign Measurement and Instant Insights products, we provide a software & data platform to the world’s largest brand marketers.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are unapologetically supportive of brand advertising, and work hard every day to prove its value; we know if companies can measure the value of those dollars, they’ll spend more. Brand advertising pays for not only the movies we watch and music we hear, but the journalism we read and the information we access. In short, brand advertising supports the free flow of information through society. So, we’re proud to be the first company dedicated to using data science to show enterprises the true effectiveness of their brand spend.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
You will be involved in all aspects of support, customer success management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
- You are obsessed with providing memorable customer experiences and delivering outcomes
- You’re a master organizer, you appreciate having things in order, especially when facilitating questionnaire design or campaign wrap reports.
- You’re a multitasking ninja ready to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously and with high autonomy
- You will serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- You love solving a variety of business problems by analyzing data — uncovering ways to optimize media budgets and improve media planning is a passion of yours.
- You have eagles eyes and acute attention to detail that facilitate turning large data sets into compelling presentations
- You can tell stories with data and effectively build relationships with customers and internal teams
- You are naturally inquisitive about things you don’t understand and aren’t satisfied until you get a reasonable solution/answer that helps your customer
- You collaborate closely with the sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- You enjoy being the voice of the customer and collaborating with the engineering and product teams to configure our software platform and influence our product roadmap.
What we're looking for
- 5-10 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry, and comfortable with Research and Analytics.
- An understanding of the politics in the advertising industry between agencies, vendors, and platforms/publishers
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor's degree required