Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based research – moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our operational side as we continue to build out our company and product.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
You will be involved in all aspects of support, customer success management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
What you'll do
- You are obsessed with providing memorable customer experiences and delivering outcomes
- You’re a master organizer, you appreciate having things in order, especially when facilitating questionnaire design or campaign wrap reports.
- You’re a multitasking ninja ready to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously and with high autonomy
- You will serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- You love solving a variety of business problems by analyzing data — uncovering ways to optimize media budgets and improve media planning is a passion of yours.
- You have eagles eyes and acute attention to detail that facilitate turning large data sets into compelling presentations
- You can tell stories with data and effectively build relationships with customers and internal teams
- You are naturally inquisitive about things you don’t understand and aren’t satisfied until you get a reasonable solution/answer that helps your customer
- You collaborate closely with the sales team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- You enjoy being the voice of the customer and collaborating with the engineering and product teams to configure our software platform and influence our product roadmap.
What we're looking for
- 5-10 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry, and comfortable with Research and Analytics.
- An understanding of the politics in the advertising industry between agencies, vendors, and platforms/publishers
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor's degree required
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real time Brand Campaign Measurement: Survata’s platform empowers real-time data collection and processing of brand lift data into a dashboard, allowing much faster, more granular, and more accurate data for brand and media stakeholders to action on.
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)