Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. With our Brand Campaign Measurement and Instant Insights products, we provide a software & data platform to the world’s largest brand marketers.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are unapologetically supportive of brand advertising, and work hard every day to prove its value; we know if companies can measure the value of those dollars, they’ll spend more. Brand advertising pays for not only the movies we watch and music we hear, but the journalism we read and the information we access. In short, brand advertising supports the free flow of information through society. So, we’re proud to be the first company dedicated to using data science to show enterprises the true effectiveness of their brand spend.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
The Marketing Generalist will be an ad tech expert with exceptional horizontal marketing skills leading the production of various forms of thought leadership events, customer focused content, sales collateral, social messaging, web-site content, and a myriad of marketing events and activities that deliver against Survata’s marketing strategy. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and works on the go-to-market, customer-facing team at Survata. This person will leverage her/his experience to fully manage and create all things marketing - you will have your hands in many different areas of marketing at a fast paced start-up. This is a strong individual contributor and doer who will holistically manage all of Marketing: content creation, PR, events, creative design, external communications, social media and paid social.
What you’ll do
- Nurture and educate prospective customers throughout the buyer journey and post-sale with various forms of content tailored to the target and buyer journey stage
- Engage customers with thought leadership and education to drive awareness of Survata, new prospective customers, platform usage, up-sells, and renewals
- Manage to content marketing KPIs, ensuring content is scaling and strategically on point
- Leverage KPIs and metrics to drive every aspect of marketing ROI while managing to a budget
- Create event marketing: webinars, in person expert speaker events, sales focused conventions
- Craft Lead Generation and Email Marketing: targeted and drip email campaigns, AdWords and SEO lead generation
- Lead Content Creation: sales decks, one sheeters, pricing sheets, newsletters, case studies, product fact sheets, and white papers targeted to prospects and customers at various points of the buyer and customer journey
- Lead Social Media and Website: go-to-market initiatives, social media, website content and development, as well as ensure all content/collateral aligns with brand voice and style guide
- Bonus: technical knowledge of Salesforce.com, WordPress, MailChimp, Hubspot
What we’re looking for
- You have 3 - 5 years of generalist marketing experience.
- You have a deep knowledge and interest in B2B ad tech ecosystem, go-to-market, and analytics
- You are organized and excel at managing processes.
- You want everything in its place, and it drives you nuts when something slips through the cracks.
- You are detail oriented to a fault. At some point, you may have even alphabetized your cereal boxes.
- You are comfortable with Excel. You keep track of what movies to watch on Netflix in a spreadsheet.
- Your complete set of skills is more important than what your particular major was, and you hate being pigeon-holed.
- You’re excited to use every part of your brain to help build a successful company.
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere.
- You have an innate ability to manage designers, developers, and vendors involved in content execution
- You have been hands-on in developing podcasts, YouTube channels, webinars, writing Op-Eds for PR
- You have experience with go-to-market initiatives and strategy
- You have startup experience and startup work ethic in a fast paced and changing environment
- You have the ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently, pivoting as needed