Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based campaign measurement – moving from manually-created report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our analytical side as we continue to build out our company and product.
The Publisher Enterprise Account Executive role is the engine for Survata’s business, which is doubling annually. This individual contributor will be comfortable running complex sales cycles with a very technical product. The successful Publisher Account Executive has experience in Adtech, Martech and programmatic platforms, and has direct experience selling to publishers, media platforms, and demand side platforms. This is a senior level sales role selling our brand lift solutions to all companies that sell media to brands and agencies and need Survata’s solution to validate the brand impact effectiveness of that media.
What you'll do
Survata is looking for a top-producing Publisher Enterprise Account Executive who can significantly grow our publisher base in the New York area. You will be the first member of the publisher selling team at Survata,so you will be tasked with the huge opportunity to evangelize and sell to an expansive, and untapped market.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and can function autonomously in an unstructured environment
- You’re fired up for the opportunity to be the first publisher rep in-market and immediately make an impact
- You thrive at managing a multiple month sales cycle (initial prospect to close) and setting those publishers up for repeat business
- You’ll be responsible to seed, grow, and harvest each publisher relationship, following a land and expand model
- You are a hunter/farmer who forges “top of mind,” long-term relationships that grow over time
- You will invest the time to truly understand the publisher and the publisher client needs, and then you will communicate precisely to our internal teams on how we can best serve them
What we're looking for
- Experience working with the largest national/global publishers who sell to blue-chip brands and their agencies, and a deep understanding of how to engage multiple publisher teams and partners to get deals done
- Experience working with a variety of media platforms to effectively advertise across all digital media channels
- You understand the politics in the media world that exist between sell-side publishers, brands, agencies, and ad serving platforms can navigate the complex landscape
- You’re a digital native; programmatic marketing and the technology linking buy and sell side platforms are familiar to you
- You have knowledge of CTV, OTT, and linear TV measurement
- You do not shy away from a complex and technical sale
- You engage with publisher customers, with a focus on metrics, data and action
- You are motivated by big growth targets and big, uncapped, commissions
- You value quality of work over quantity, and strategy is an integral part of your sales cycle. Hustle is in your DNA.
- You are thoughtful & introspective about your sales approach; it bothers you when people don’t consider sales an intellectual pursuit
- You understand the value of networking. Opportunities exist everywhere, and you look to add value to those in your network as you build it.
- At the end of the day, your goal is to provide the best and most informed customer experience, close your deals and drive in revenue
- You are an Enterprise seller with 5 - 8 years of experience selling into publishers, and have held at least a $1 million annual quota - you exceed your quota year after year
- You have been successful at selling Adtech solutions to publishers. You understand the ecosystem and how the technical puzzle pieces fit together.
- You are able to navigate an enterprise sales cycle and have the ability to appeal to executive decisions makers (Senior Directors, VPs, C-Suite)
- You have the ability to pitch Survata, act as a domain expert (get technical when needed!) and effectively manage the procurement to close process.
- The startup world is not foreign to you. You know how to sell a product without a huge name behind you more importantly you understand and appreciate how processes can be ever-changing and ambiguity can be the norm. You are a self-starter, can find answers yourself, and don’t always need someone to show you what to do next.
- You are on a constant hunt to deepen your knowledge and enjoy collaborating cross functionally to create best of breed solutions for our customers. This is an individual contributor role, but you value teamwork.
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)