Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based research – moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us with our go to market team as we continue to build out our company and product.
In this role, you will oversee the Customer Success team and the goals and objectives of that team, including: understanding customer outcomes through ongoing data collection and analysis, prioritizing customer feedback and turning this into on-boarding and retention strategies, providing cross-functional input into the product road map, and most importantly, delighting customers by living and breathing their world.
You will be involved in all aspects of team management including: career pathing, mentoring, team leadership, and coaching as well as account support and management through in-person meetings, customer support, platform support, demonstrating the product, educating customers, strategic consulting and more!
What you'll do
- Lead team of Customer Success Managers including on-boarding new team members when needed by the business, encouraging and guiding collaboration, mentoring, and skill set evolution
- Senior support, and in some cases the main POC, for strategic and sophisticated customers
- Partner with Product, Customer Operations and Product Marketing for customer platform training and usage
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to create and execute on short and long term account plans as it relates to the Survata platform
- Understand our customers job responsibilities and businesses to best represent their needs internally and within our platform usage
- Your team will:
- Understand customer success metrics by communicating with customers, analysis of their customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Collaborate with our engineering and development team to set up and configure our software platform per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities and be responsible for ongoing IOs and guide expansion and revenue growth opportunities
- Provide research insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform to help grow our customer base.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- 3+ years of team management experience in customer success
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Deep understanding of AdTech, large agency holding companies, brands, and measurement solutions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledgeable about Research and Analytics
- Experience working with, and managing, team members and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.