Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based research – moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our operational side as we continue to build out our company and product.
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more.
What you'll do
- Understand customer success metrics by communicating with customers, analysis of their customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Be responsible for ongoing IOs and drive expansion and revenue growth opportunities.
- Serve as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide research insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
- Being the main post-sales point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
What we're looking for
- 5-10 years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role.
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills and research skills and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry, working with audience segments.
- Comfortable with Research and Analytics.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)