Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based campaign measurement – moving from manually-created report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our analytical side as we continue to build out our company and product.
We use techniques from distributed systems to categorical statistics to machine learning to data visualization to deliver valuable insights to our clients. Our data pipeline scales into the billions to allow our clients to gather insights based on online actions.
What you’ll do
- You’ll help set up our systems for the growth to come. No matter the project, you’ll jump in with both feet, architecting it just enough to deliver in the short term and set us up for the long term. You’ll focus on our distributed systems and data pipeline.
What we’re looking for
- You get excited about billions of events and terabytes of data
- You’ve built big systems that drive a business
- Distributed systems idempotence excites you
- You understand that your software runs on computers (but you architect things so you spend the minimum amount of time possible thinking about that)
- You’ve used a lot of AWS services. You love some, are frustrated by others, and can’t wait to try the next one
- You either have experience with the likes of Spark, EMR, and Hadoop, or you’ve read a ton about them and are dying to get your hands dirty
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)