Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based campaign measurement – moving from manually-created report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our analytical side as we continue to build out our company and product.
The Product Marketing Manager would be an ad tech domain expert with exceptional writing skills leading the production of various forms of content/sales collateral that deliver against Survata’s product marketing strategy. They will fully own content strategy and execution. This includes newsletters, case studies, product fact sheets, and white papers targeted to prospects and customers at various points of the buyer and customer journey. The marketer will also oversee go-to-market initiatives, social media, website content and development, as well as ensure all content/collateral aligns with brand voice and style guide. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Nurture and educate prospective customers throughout the buyer journey and post-sale with various forms of content tailored to the target and buyer journey stage
- Engage customers with thought leadership and education to drive usage, up-sells, and renewals
- Manage to content marketing and product marketing KPIs, ensuring content is scaling and strategically on point
- Partner with sales, product, revenue ops, and customer success teams to drive various content initiatives and reporting.
What we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of B2B product or content marketing experience, including examples of collateral and/or writing samples
- Deep knowledge and interest in B2B ad tech ecosystem, go-to-market, and analytics
- Strong organizational and cross-functional communication skills
- Ability to manage designers, developers, and vendors involved in content execution
- Hands-on experience developing podcasts, writing Op-Eds for PR, and video production
- Knowledge of DSPs, bid optimization, and walled gardens
- Prior experience with go to market initiatives and strategy
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)