Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based campaign measurement – moving from manually-created report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our analytical side as we continue to build out our company and product.
As the Director, Insights, you will have ownership over the Research function at Survata. Your job will be providing unmatched customer service to all of our customers on a daily basis by managing a team of customer facing researchers, building a framework to deliver world-class insights at scale, and being the go-to expert on research at Survata.
What you’ll do
- Lead our fast-growing Research team, supporting all verticals and sales channels
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering to build out innovative measurement solutions that challenge the status quo of the advertising industry
- Externally represent Survata as an ads measurement thought leader in client meetings, speaking engagements, and key industry events
- Internally serve as the subject matter expert on ads measurement in strategic discussions with cross functional teams
- Continue to grow the Research team by attracting and retaining strong talent
- Work with cross functional internal teams as well as outsourced research firms to create best in class customer solutions and deliverables
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years' experience in digital advertising measurement, with leadership experience
- A track record of thought leadership and industry-level impact in digital ads measurement
- Strong business acumen and the technical ability to understand complex ads measurement & insights methodologies
- Excellent communicator, especially when explaining technical topics to teams outside your own
- Proven track record in media research, first as an individual contributor, then as a team leader
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience leading, guiding, and mentoring high-performing teams in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience in scaling, managing and creating process for external and/or offshore partners to effectively improve customer facing solutions and deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A customer first mindset
- Comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial environment with ever-changing priorities
- Resilience and grit
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- Ideally this candidate is based in New York City with a strong industry network
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)