Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based research – moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our operational side as we continue to build out our company and product.
The Manager, Sales Development is an incredible opportunity to build and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who are dedicated to prospecting, qualifying leads and setting prospective customer meetings. The Manager, Sales Development will set the foundation for the function. The role is initially player/coach, where the manager will have lead generation objectives to hit while creating lead generation strategies, developing scripts and templates, building processes, setting up new tools, and hiring. Ideal candidates need to be analytically driven, adaptable to change, and a good coach. Must have SDR management experience selling into agencies, preferably media buying agencies.
What you’ll do
- Manage the team to consistently achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas
- Build, lead, and motivate a team of SDRs. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, and managing new representatives on tools, scripts, strategies, and processes.
- Daily hands-on coaching, monitoring, tracking and reporting for all SDR activities to identify key drivers of success and drive process improvements
- Responsible for conducting all analytics (including deep dives), reporting, identifying key drivers of success using data, and opportunity areas and monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasting to senior management and to deeply understand business dynamics
- Evolve lead gen process by deriving insights and ideas from sales activities via data driven analysis. Ability to execute on new ideas successfully. Must independently develop and manage SFDC reporting.
- Maintain high team morale and push to exceed expectations
- Onboard new team members onto necessary sales systems and tools
- Proactively research and evaluate new systems and tools as needed; present business cases
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of inside sales management experience, including building and leading a successful B2B enterprise sales development team that sold into agencies
- Proven record of driving inside sales team to achieve team quota consistently in an enterprise sales environment
- Highly proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Sheets – includes creating your own reports, dashboards, analyses, and data-driven business cases
- Passion for inside sales, high level understanding of ad tech
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership of a leadership role at the company
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing team environment
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata plans, measures, and optimizes brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers
Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
Real-time brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring and optimizing digital campaigns for their customers.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders)