We’re bringing brand measurement into the age of AI - moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis and real-time optimization tools. Come help build out he finance and business operations infrastructure in a high-growth, fast-paced company that is changing the martech landscape and the future of branding.
In this role, you will champion financial planning and business operations as we scale the team, product and company in to new markets and opportunities. You will partner with company leadership to drive financial and business analyses, build financial & operational dashboard and reporting capabilities, and optimize business processes. From evaluating new market and product opportunities to driving cross-functional initiatives, you will formulate strategic recommendations with actionable insights that enable strategic decision-making. This role reports to the VP Finance & Business Operations.
- Drive all financial planning and projection, including taking ownership of our operating model
- Collaborate closely with department heads to develop budgets, review & minimize budget variances and develop ad-hoc analyses to support key initiatives
- Partner with accounting to develop and analyze monthly, quarterly & annual business results, track key performance indicators & data trends, forecast-to-actual variances, synthesizing results into critical business insights
- Support quarterly & annual Board meetings and investor relations activities
- Develop key business operations metrics and build dashboards to track progress across the company
- Identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency and work with cross-functional stakeholders to implement process change
- 5+ years of work experience, including 2+ years of experience in investment banking, PE/VC, strategy consulting, or finance/business operations at a fast-growing technology company
- Advanced financial modeling skills with the ability to quickly and effectively translate ambiguity into structured inputs, outputs and analysis
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent communication, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously with limited oversight and direction
- Experience in B2B SaaS and/or martech & adtech is preferred
- MBA, CFA, or CPA is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics