Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of digital advertising.
How You Will Make an Impact
Survata is looking for a top-producing Account Executive who can become an expert and key closer for our Market Research team. You will be joining a highly productive and successful team and will be tasked with the huge opportunity to evangelize and bring in brand new logos and drive in revenue.
- You thrive at managing your sales cycle, prospect to close.
- You value the partnerships you develop with your prospects and customers.
- You are their trusted advisor, buyers want to buy from you.
- You will invest the time to truly understand a client’s need, then communicate precisely how we can serve them.
- After you are done evangelizing Survata to prospective clients, they cannot get their hands on a pen fast enough to sign a contract
Your Expertise at Work
- You are motivated by aggressive targets and commensurate rewards
- You have the energy for non-stop pitch calls through the day. People have called you a “machine.” Your pipeline is always strong - a win is always within reach
- You are thoughtful & introspective about your sales approach; it bothers you when people don’t consider sales an intellectual pursuit
- Proper sales hygiene is important to you - a messy or out of date Salesforce dashboard isn’t your thing
- You will identify key market opportunities and will find creative and strategic ways to drive the deal from prospect to close
- Aside from the tactical pieces of your day to day, cultivating strong internal and external relationships is your passion - you know when to work independently and when to leverage others
- At the end of the day, your goal is to close deals and drive in revenue - nothing feels better than a signed deal
- You have experience as a consultative seller with 3-5+ years of experience and are able to manage a full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Selling to high-level executive decision makers in an agency or direct brand capacity is something you have excelled at - no sales is too complex for you, you love a challenge
- The start-up world is not foreign to you. You know how to sell a product without a huge name behind you
- You are on a constant hunt to deepen your knowledge and enjoy collaborating with your team. This is an individual contributor role, but you value teamwork