About the Role
Are you looking to join a high-growth, fast-paced company changing the martech landscape and the future of branding? Survata is looking for a Product Marketing Director to join the Marketing and Revenue Operations team. The Product Marketing Director will leverage her/his experience to tell the Survata brand intelligence story in the most compelling, effective way possible. This is a strong leader who will holistically own all of Product Marketing, Content Marketing, and Buyer Education. This person will be responsible for building the foundation for these functions; if successful, this will lead to team growth. The role reports to the SVP of Marketing and Revenue Operations and has direct reports.
- Build the foundation for product marketing; improving upon existing product marketing elements and building new ones where necessary
- Create, develop, and activate the Survata marketing story
- Collaborate closely with Product, owning GTM strategy
- Own prospect and customer feedback distillation and insights, delivering recommendations to cross-functional teams
- Manage content marketer and build content marketing strategy
- Manage buyer education lead and build buyer education strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years product marketing experience in adtech or recent MBA with strong ad tech experience
- People management and/or cross-functional team leadership
- Startup experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment, tackling strategic challenges
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently, pivoting as needed
Survata is the Brand Intelligence Platform. Survata makes brand marketing more impactful.
Survata works with brands, their agencies, and their media partners to plan, measure, and optimize brand marketing. Survata is the only brand intelligence platform that provides customers:
- Scale: Our unmatched digital network enables fast, accurate, data collection from millions of everyday consumers
- Always-on brand insights: Real-time dashboards for the most accurate up-to-date brand insights, all conveniently accessible on a single platform
- Optimization: Seamless integration with DSPs and social platforms means bid optimization and audiences to improve marketing impact
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services as well as the largest global advertising agencies measuring digital campaigns for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders).