About the Role
The Buyer Education Lead is the chief evangelist and product expert in market, activating Survata’s thought leadership by educating and consulting with prospects and clients to help drive mutual success.About You
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to educate prospects and clients to excite them about Survata solutions.
- Partner with AEs on pitches to serve as an industry and product expert, explaining the inner workings of Survata’s product and reporting.
- Develop new ideas for sessions and materials to help deepen the market’s understanding and need for Survata’s solutions.
- Use multiple levers to form trusted relationships with prospects and customers.
- Leading the feedback loop to marketing and product; collecting and distilling feedback across sales, customer success, prospects and clients to influence the product roadmap.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years customer marketing, buyer education, agency solutions or equivalent experience within ad tech Enterprise sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Executive presence, ability to lead discussions with Director+ level with authority.
- Strong Google Slides experience.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently.
Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of the digital advertising.