About the Role
Survata Ads Measurement is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey-based research – moving from manual campaign report cards to advanced statistical analysis for real-time optimization tools. Help us grow our operational side as we continue to build out our company and product.
This leadership role in Ad Operations is a unique opportunity for an Ad Ops expert to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will have ownership over the Ad Operations function at Survata. You will be responsible for managing a team of analysts that manage tags and create campaign measurement studies for our advertising clients. The ideal candidate will have experience with 3rd party ad servers, campaign tracking and tag management, and reporting for all digital ad campaigns.About You
- Manage a team of Ad Ops analysts who issue tags to media partners that traffic ads across several device types and mediums (i.e. display, video, etc.), and ensure those ads are accurately tagged in an ad server.
- Own and support all pre- and post-launch campaign responsibilities and inquiries.
- Work closely with stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve network traffic, campaign and tagging issues.
- Utilize experience to develop solutions and document internal procedures and best practices (workflow, requirements, QA process).
- Provide support for the research team as needed.
- Be the subject matter expert for all online display campaign processes, requirements & technology.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years in digital ad operations managing complex operational processes in online advertising industry for agency or advertiser.
- 2+ years managing teams, both local and remote.
- Extensive experience with Google’s DoubleClick platforms including DFP, DCM, DBM, DFA, Doubleclick Search, Google AdWords.
- Experience with Doubleclick Floodlight tags.
- Experience in most major ad serving platforms, bid management tools, ad verification tools, tag management tools, and debugging tools.
- Experience with tracking pixels for audience and conversion tracking.
- Experience with Audience segments and DMPs.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of the digital advertising.