About the Role
Survata is changing how brands and marketing experts think about survey based research. Help us grow our operational side as we continue to build out our company and product. Ideal for an early-career employee with an interest and/or experience in Adtech and/or Martech. You’ll manage day-to-day operations of studies in various stages and oversee the end-to-end campaign life cycle (including the placement of tags and impression traffic). Explore both the back and front ends of the research process, building a foundation for a career in data, analytics, and advertising while serving our broad range of clients.About You
- You are quantitative, either by education or training.
- You enjoy identifying inefficiencies and implementing processes to improve workflow.
- You are persistent in your need for perfection. You don’t take shortcuts if they may affect quality.
- You are eager to learn and implement new material quickly, as this role will have immediate responsibility.
- You are patient with clients who may not have the expertise you do. Survata wants to make its products available to everyone.
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere.
- You are super smart, but also super kind. We work hard to maintain our family-like environment by hiring thoughtful and helpful people.
- Previous experience in AdOps (particularly campaign management).
- Previous experience in Market Research.
- Experience building tags (you know your way around a URL).
Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of the digital advertising.