About the Role
Survata is changing how brands and marketing experts think about research. This role is ideal for people with a passion for big data and an interest in advertising research. This position will leverage your knowledge of research methodologies, data management, and communication skills to provide world class insight to some of the largest brands in the world. You will have complete ownership of research studies, translating client research objectives into study design, questionnaire writing, data management and analysis, and presentation of key ideas.
- You are obsessed with providing great client service.
- You have strong customer facing presentation skills.
- You love solving a variety of business problems by analyzing data — uncovering ways to optimize media budgets and improve media planning is a passion of yours.
- You have experience turning large data sets into compelling presentations.
- Storytelling with data is a vital lifeline for you — effectively building relationships with clients and internal teams is a priority you enjoy.
- You’re a master organizer, you appreciate having things in order, especially when designing and writing questionnaires or campaign wrap reports.
- You have eagle eyes and acute attention to detail when it comes to ensuring data accuracy.
- You’re a multitasking ninja ready to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are motivated to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- You’re motivated to take your business, statistics or marketing degree to a new level and thrive in a nimble ever changing startup.
- Experience in ad-technology, digital media research or media planning.
- Exposure to digital advertising buying, trafficking, pixel implementation or tracking.
- Experience using SQL, SPSS, SAS or other statistical software.
Survata enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, Survata can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of the digital advertising.