- Implement marketing, outreach, advertising, and activation campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; maintain and update calendars.
- Record and track marketing activities, results, sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Ensure delivery of sales and marketing collateral
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plan meetings, events, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Deploy event resources including people, food, activities, entertainment
- Ability to figure out on-site set up of booths, displays, and troubleshoot creatively
- Accomplish organizational goals by accomplishing a variety of new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the overall marketing team.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Direct Marketing
- Marketing Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Reporting Research
- Results Driven
- Understand customers.
- Process Improvements
- Financial Skills
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to travel at least 30-40% of the time, sometimes long distances.
Integrity - We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration - We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility - We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality - Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment - Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability - Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.l