Bitfury develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of Bitfury ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales & Business Intelligence Analyst to join Bitfury Surround, a company that designs blockchain solutions to address challenges faced by artists and other stakeholders in the music industry.
You can find more details via https://surround.com/ and https://medium.com/meetbitfury/bitfury-group-announces-blockchain-based-music-entertainment-division-5f1f71ccd12e
Location: we are flexible in terms of location and this role is open in one of our EU offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive analytics of market data and extraction of critical industry needs
- Introduce processes for regular communication and implementation of market feedback into products (in cooperation with Product Owner)
- Develop a comprehensive set of BI measures to support decision making and business optimization
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data, create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Monitor analytics and metrics results, perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Close interaction with the music industry in order to understand market dynamics and to correctly interpret data
- Leverage big data use cases
- Advise both business development and R&D teams through continuous provision of analytics reports, forecasts and data-driven recommendations
- Close and regular communication with R&D team to implement new findings
- Master’s degree in Data Analytics or another relevant field
- Experience as a BI Analyst, Data Scientist or similar role
- Familiarity with our industry or a related industry is a plus
- Profound knowledge of data mining and machine learning
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data processing frameworks
- Strong skills in statistics and reporting
- MS Office, iOS, Windows
- Proactive, responsible and flexible work attitude
- Fluent in English (written & spoken language; minimum level: C1)