SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
Overview of role:
The team at SupportLogic is dedicated to improving the experience of today's Support professionals while helping companies serve and retain their customers through intelligent escalations, proactive interactions, and problem resolutions. In order to serve our customers in a way that enables them to serve their users, we are currently seeking customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our Core Workflow Engineering Team. These engineers are responsible for building and scaling the experiences powered by Python-based Fast APIs on the backend with microservices running on GCP and a lightweight frontend with React. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of breaking down product requirements into beautiful and simple experiences for customers.
How your work will support our growth:
- Build end-to-end applications using Python, React, and other modern technologies to drive simple and intuitive customer experiences in our Agile environment.
- Partner with product managers and designers on evaluating the user experience and its backend implementation possibilities.
- Collaborate with our global engineering team to ensure continuity and best practices across our organization.
- Scope, develop, test, and support engineering needs of our product initiatives.
- Build in 2 week sprints; participating in scrum activities to plan, develop and release working software.
- Advocate for better software development tools and practices to help build a transparent engineering culture.
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- Production level development experience building Full Stack web applications using Python-based microservices on the backend and React-based frontend.
- Experience with Python to build backend APIs, data models, and microservices.
- Google Cloud experience using Memstore and Redis with solid command over multi-process stores.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders such as product managers, designers, and QA engineers
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering, or training in a related field
- Comfortable with tools like Slack, Github, and Atlassian/Confluence
- Healthcare (medical) for employee, spouse and child(ren) is fully covered by us
- Equity (stock options)
- Remote 1st, collaborative, and transparent culture
- PTO you’re encouraged to take to recharge