SupportLogic SX™ is a platform that elevates customer service experience by leveraging natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). The platform seamlessly integrates with your existing ticketing system (such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics), reads all the comments in every ticket to extract key signals related to customer sentiment and churn, predicting outcomes and providing proactive recommendations. Customer Support and Success organizations use the platform to stay on top of how their customers feel about them thus improving customer relationships, products and operations.
We are a well-funded startup with investments from top tier investors in Silicon Valley (Sorenson Ventures, Sierra Ventures) and a customer list that is a who’s-who of Enterprise IT companies. We are privileged to have customers who are not only outspoken fans of our product but also prove it by renewing every year.
Overview of role:
The team at SupportLogic is dedicated to improving the experience of today's Support professionals while helping companies serve and retain their customers through intelligent escalations, proactive interactions, and problem resolutions. In order to serve our customers in a way that enables them to serve their users, we are currently seeking customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our Quality Engineering team. So, if you are driven by endless curiosity and passionate about transforming the customer support space using the power of AI and ML technologies, we want to talk with you!
How your work will support our growth:
- Build scalable test automation processes to maximize creativity, collaboration, efficiency, and best-practices design
- Design, build, manage, maintain, and monitor the automated testing suite
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand the requirements and turn them into test plans
- Interpret and report test results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Lead code reviews as well as drive architecture and technical design discussions
- Mentor and coach junior engineers, looking for growth opportunities and leading by example
About you (don't worry if you don't have this whole list- we expect you to learn with us):
- Deep experience testing for web-based or SaaS applications.
- Hands on work with web automation tools such as Cypress.io , playwright.
- Understanding of REST APIs testing using tools such as Postman.
- Use of load and performance testing tools such as jmeter, Locust and cross-browser testing platforms such as SauceLabs, BrowserStack
- Experience with protocols and data formats such as REST, WebSockets, JSON
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools such as Circle CI, GitLab, or equivalent.
- Experience with automated security testing with tools such as OWASP Zap, Burp
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (Kubernetes, EKS, GKE)
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality work
- Experience with Machine Learning, NLP, and Big Data / Data Science is desirable
How we support our employees’ growth and well-being:
- Healthcare (medical) for employee, spouse and child(ren) is fully covered by us
- Equity (stock options)
- Remote 1st, collaborative, and transparent culture
- PTO you’re encouraged to take to recharge
Equal Opportunity Employer- Our differences make us better:
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deep and core to the company we’re building. Our users are diverse, and we believe that our company needs to reflect the diversity of our users in order to build the best possible product. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated at SupportLogic, and we pride ourselves in making sure that all employees feel heard, supported, and challenged. To that end, SupportLogic prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, mental or physical disability, political belief or affiliation, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, HIV status, maternity status, protective order status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under applicable state or federal law in any aspect of employment and application for employment.