SupplyHouse.com (through an EOR) is looking for a full-time Full Stack Developer based in India to add to our IT Team! This is a great opportunity to sharpen your front- and back-end development skills in a fun and innovative environment.

Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent

Location: Remote (Must be located in India and able to verify right to work within the country)

Schedule: Standard business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Employees located outside of the United States work a schedule with a minimum of 4-5 hours per day that overlap with our standard business hours to ensure effective collaboration.

Salary: $2,200 - $2,800 USD per month

Responsibilities:

• Participate in all phases of software development: Requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
  • Implement user-friendly front-end functionalities for our shopping site as well as support backend APIs and services
  • Develop applications to support company internal operations
  • Ensure system reliability and optimize performance
  • Develop new user-interface (UI) components
  • Build reusable code and libraries for future use
  • Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
  • Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
  • Create and maintain promotional banners throughout the site
  • Build templates for new pages and page redesigns

Requirements:

• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
  • 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with excellent design, problem solving, and debugging skills
  • Minimum of 2 years of experience in HTML, JavaScript, CSS, and the latest developments in front-end technology, cross-browser responsive CSS (Spring Boot, CSS3), and JavaScript libraries (React, jQuery etc.)
  • Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming languages, specifically Java and SQL (RDBMS concepts)
  • Minimum of 2 years of experience developing web applications
  • Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle: front-end and back-end web application development, implementing business logic, and developing user interface

What our employees are saying:

• "SupplyHouse truly cares about people and every team member is treated with respect. New ideas and opinions are valued, regardless of the employee's seniority. We can always expect to get help from others to grow both professionally and personally. Even though I'm working in a different time zone, I still feel the same closeness and connection to my team."
  • “I love working at SupplyHouse.com! The company fosters a great culture and there's a genuine sense of camaraderie among colleagues. Work-life balance is emphasized, offering flexibility and support to ensure I can excel both professionally and personally. It's refreshing to be part of a team where I feel valued, appreciated, and encouraged to grow. Since SupplyHouse has remote team members in various parts of the world, I feel as much a part of the team as anyone else. I couldn't ask for a better place to work!”
  • “As an international team member of SupplyHouse, I’ve had the privilege of collaborating with a diverse group of talented individuals, each bringing unique perspectives and skills to the table. This experience not only allows me to learn from exceptional colleagues but also creates an environment where cultural exchange is celebrated."

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add another education

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.