SupplyHouse.com, through an EOR, seeks a detail-oriented QA Engineer based in India to evaluate and test software applications for usability and functionality. This individual will work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure our software adheres to established quality standards through web and mobile automated testing using Cypress and Appium. If you’re passionate about making a meaningful impact through software excellence and implementing innovative solutions, we’d love to hear from you!

Job Type: Contract

Location: Remote (Must be located in India and able to verify right to work within the country)

Schedule: Standard business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. Employees located outside of the United States work a schedule with a minimum overlap of 4-5 hours per day with our standard business hours to ensure effective collaboration.

Salary: $1,500 - $2,000 USD per month

Responsibilities:

• Develop, verify, and validate system test cases for web-based and mobile applications.
  • Create and execute test plans, set up test environments, and understand + execute test scripts for database execution.
  • Validate end-to-end functionality and enhancement requests.
  • Resolve technical and business issues using strong analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
  • Collaborate with leadership to implement effective testing solutions.
  • Build cross-functional partnerships and collaborate with Developers, Project Managers, and UX Designers to solve complex challenges to maximize the customer experience.

Requirements:

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of QA engineering experience or no degree with 6+ years of equivalent experience
    • Experience in e-commerce is a plus.
  • 3+ years of programming experience in Java, JavaScript, and SQL.
  • 2+ years of web automation experience utilizing page object modeling (POM) including proficiency with Cypress
    • Additional experience with Selenium and Cucumber is a plus.
  • 2+ years of mobile automation experience using Appium
    • Additional experience using WebDriver IO + Mocha + Chai is a plus.
  • Experience in API testing, both automated and manual, for web, backend, and mobile applications using REST/RestAssured and Micro services.
  • Familiarity with test automation tools such as MySQL, Postman, and Eclipse IDE.

What our employees are saying:

• "SupplyHouse truly cares about people and every team member is treated with respect. New ideas and opinions are valued, regardless of the employee's seniority. We can always expect to get help from others to grow both professionally and personally. Even though I'm working in a different time zone, I still feel the same closeness and connection to my team."
  • “I love working at SupplyHouse.com! The company fosters a great culture and there's a genuine sense of camaraderie among colleagues. Work-life balance is emphasized, offering flexibility and support to ensure I can excel both professionally and personally. It's refreshing to be part of a team where I feel valued, appreciated, and encouraged to grow. Since SupplyHouse has remote team members in various parts of the world, I feel as much a part of the team as anyone else. I couldn't ask for a better place to work!”
  • “As an international team member of SupplyHouse, I’ve had the privilege of collaborating with a diverse group of talented individuals, each bringing unique perspectives and skills to the table. This experience not only allows me to learn from exceptional colleagues but also creates an environment where cultural exchange is celebrated."

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add another education

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.