We’re looking for PHP Developers to join our Vilnius office. This team is working with our Helsinki-based HQ team and use their talents toward improving, innovating and scaling our products as well as helping define and develop new products.
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our Helsinki-based team consists of more than 15 nationalities. Data and scaling is in our DNA: we are backed by the creators of MySQL.
You should be familiar with the technologies we use, mainly managing APIs, PHP development. You should also have a wide range of knowledge and interest in different and new technologies, so you will be able to make a difference when we develop our client services.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in one of the world's fastest growing marketing tech companies
- Work on our internal and external client facing applications, payment systems and licensing.
- Help build new features into our applications to interface with our data integrations and reporting functionality.
- Build internal and external APIs
- Help maintain our core code and core products
- Work as a team to ensure good coding standards and contribute to our technological and architectural decisions
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of application development experience
- Object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills
- MySQL experience
- Version control systems such as Git
- Strong English skills
We also value
- Automated/unit testing experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with Docker
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to grow with us as we scale
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth with senior staff from some of the world’s leading companies
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A very cool office in the center of Vilnius
- Net Salary 1500+ depending on skill and experience
- Benefit package