As a scaling SaaS company, we’ve doubled our team and revenue every year for the past 3 years and are continuing our rapid growth, as we keep on growing our teams in Helsinki and Vilnius and look forward to establishing one more in New York later this year. This presents a lot of exciting challenges in recruitment and HR.
We’re now looking for a Senior RecOps / PeopleOps to join our team to work together as a pair with our People Operations Manager and help drive our recruiting and HR efforts - elevating our candidate and employee experience to a whole new level.
How you’ll make an impact?
- Design and improve on our recruitment processes from optimising our recruitment pipeline to finding new ways to deliver the best possible candidate experience
- Plan and execute HRD processes from the ground up, including:
- Growth/learning paths
- Career planning
- Build and strengthen our employer brand, from finding new ways to elevate our visibility to potential candidates to bringing the ideas to life
- Be a key contributor in providing an overall great employee experience
You should have:
- Experience from running recruitment processes from start to finish, especially in IT
- Sourcing and converting prospects to active candidates
- Experience from doing HR in a startup/SaaS/growth company
- Passion for growing and developing great teams
- Drive to learn and develop yourself combined with team spirit
- Proactive solutions-based mindset with flexibility and adaptability to a scaling organisation
- Great English skills and an open mind to working as a part of a diverse and multi-cultural team
Good to have, but not required:
- Understanding of people analytics
- Experience in employer branding
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to grow us and with us and as we scale
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth
- A competitive salary and benefits
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our diverse Helsinki and Vilnius-based team consists of more than 15 different nationalities. Data and scaling is in our DNA: we are backed by the creators of MySQL.