What is SUPERMETRICS?
#1 reporting automation tool for PPC, SEO, social and web analytics. Our mission is to help marketers better report, monitor and analyse their data by connecting the marketing platforms to wherever they want to use the data.
Supermetrics is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and until now, the explosive growth has been achieved primarily through superior products and marketing magic. With the U.S. being our largest market today, operating on the same time zone will provide extra value from sales and customer support-perspective. This is why our new office in New York will also be vital in continuing to help generate new opportunities for our scaling sales team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to build a world class organization from the ground up and take full ownership of its success by building a diverse and strong sales organisation in a new location. The role will be both strategic and hands-on.
We're having face-to-face interviews in New York on 11-13 June.
- Develop, execute and lead our sales strategy and growth opportunities in the US
- Hire, coach and retain top sales talents
- Create and sell deals yourself
- Consistently manage your pipeline and forecasting. Report regularly to the management team and investors
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product and customer success to maximise all revenue opportunities
What we expect from you?
- A proven track record of managing inside sales teams in SaaS
- Demonstrated success in SaaS deals with annual contract value anywhere between 5k and 100k
- Experience in hiring, developing and retaining sales talent
- Data-driven and analytical mindset for decision-making
- Proven ability to develop sales tactics, including objection handling, scripting sales pitches, segmenting customers, coordinating with marketing/demand generation
- Experience in both inbound and outbound sales
What our ideal candidate looks like?
- 3-5 years of sales and management experience
- Experience in Martech/Adtech, agency sales, BI consulting and/or data warehousing
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What's in it for you?
- Make an impact on millions of marketers around the world and be part of our journey to a unicorn, with a solid foundation of 400k+ users and constantly being endorsed as a category leader
- Work in a very close-knit and diverse team of talented people with supportive atmosphere
- Grow your skills and expertise and navigate your career as we scale