We are looking for Product Manager to join the Supermetrics team in Helsinki.
The ideal candidate for this important role will come from a martech side willing to step up in their career or from a product management roles with a technical background and interested in marketing technologies and cloud analytics. Solid analytical thinking capabilities and ability to do detailed requirements analysis is a must.
This position will require excellent communicator with the hands-on ability to capture, create and communicate product requirements and specifications to both technical and business stakeholders.
What we expect from you
- Create and communicate product requirements and functional specifications using a variety of artifacts - wireframes, documents, workflows, stories.
- Work with multiple teams to define needed product artefacts -> data elements, dimensions and metrics, data models, UI wireframes, report types and dashboards for new products and data connectors.
- Analyze product performance with data first approach , create measurements for defined defined points of customer journey.
- Create product roadmaps with achievable milestones.
- Interview End Users and collect their feedback to discover key requirements and become a domain expert.
- Act as the Product Owner within SCRUM sprints.
- Define user stories to clearly communicate requirements and participate in backlog grooming sessions to clarify tasks for the development team.
- Help define, communicate and deliver the strategic and tactical plan for our products.
- Assist marketing and sales, to shape the go-to-market strategy for new products, including clearly defining product features, advantages, and benefits.
- Enhance and grow an existing platform and be an integral part of leading its future direction.
We also value
- Background as a product owner or Scrum master
- Hands on Data Visualization capabilities or certification from tools like Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik or similar
- Marketing Advertising Technology know how
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to grow with us and as we scale
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth
- A competitive salary, equity and benefits
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our diverse Helsinki and Vilnius-based team consists of more than 15 different nationalities. Data and scaling is in our DNA: we are backed by the creators of MySQL.