We’re looking for Senior PHP Developers to join our Vilnius office. This team is working with our Helsinki-based HQ team and use their talents toward improving, innovating and scaling our products as well as helping define and develop new products.
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our Helsinki-based team consists of more than 15 nationalities. Data and scaling is in our DNA: we are backed by the creators of MySQL.
You should be familiar with the technologies we use, mainly managing APIs, PHP development, Linux and cloud computing tools. You should also have a wide range of knowledge and interest in different and new technologies, so with your expertise we can guide our technology choices in the best interests of our customers. This position will require travel to Finland on occasion.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills
- Version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Docker
- Strong English skills
We also value
- Automated/unit testing experience
- Experience with other server-side languages such as Python
- Spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel)
What’s in it for you?
- You'll be working in one of the world's fastest growing marketing tech companies
- A chance to grow with us as we scale
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth with senior staff from some of the world’s leading companies
- A very cool office in the center of Vilnius
- Net salary 2500+ depending on skill and experience
- Benefit package