We’re looking for a Lead PHP Engineer to join our new Vilnius development office. This new team will work with our Helsinki-based HQ team and use their talents toward improving, innovating and scaling our products as well as helping define and develop new products. As a lead you will be helping to build and scale the team in Vilnius.
Supermetrics is a frontrunner in automating marketing analytics, with hundreds of thousands of happy customers around the globe. Our products help companies of all sizes, from the likes of Warner Bros, the BBC and Dyson all the way to individual contractors, to measure and assess their marketing efforts across various platforms. Our Helsinki-based team consists of more than 10 nationalities. Data and scaling is in our DNA: we are backed by the creators of MySQL.
You should be familiar with the technologies we use, mainly managing APIs, PHP development, Linux and cloud computing tools. You should also have a wide range of knowledge and interest in different and new technologies, so with your expertise we can guide our technology choices in the best interests of our customers. This position will require travel to Finland on occasion.
What we expect from you
- 7+ years of application development experience
- Leadership and project management skills
- Strong object-oriented, strictly-typed PHP development skills
- Version control systems such as Git
- Strong English skills
We also value
- Automated/unit testing experience
- Spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel)
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to grow with us as we scale
- A fun, transparent, collaborative atmosphere with lots of team spirit
- No strict hierarchy, no vicious boss
- Support for your personal and career growth with senior staff from some of the world’s leading companies
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A very cool office in the center of Vilnius