Do you want to be an instrumental part of scaling a company? Are you looking for an international opportunity with quick career progression? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and make a difference? We love data, continuously developing ourselves, having fun together and reaching higher.
Supermetrics is a forerunner in automating marketing analytics, with 10 000 happy customer companies around the globe - Warner Bros, the BBC, Dyson and L´Oréal among others. We already have a world class Customer Support team and are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to bring our customer experience to the next level, as we look forward to focusing more on our growing base of Enterprise customers.
You’ll be working together with other team members from Sales, Customer Support and other teams who will help you achieve our common end goal: a happy customer. We expect you to love assisting customers throughout their journey, starting from onboarding to finding out new sales opportunities. You should absolutely love “retention” and hate “churn”.
As a Customer Success Manager at Supermetrics, you will get to:
- Be among the very first to start working in Customer Success within a high-growth company
- Have a meaningful impact in our Customer Success strategy
- Interact with our global high profile client base (only 1% of our clients are based in Finland)
- Work with extremely happy clients and product with a 4.5 star rating
- Have an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges
What the ideal candidate brings to the table:
- You have a good understanding and possibly work experience in online marketing
- Great interpersonal skills, tuned to listen to customer’s needs
- You must have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles.
- Required: Fluent in English
- Main language used in office and with customers is English, but if you’re fluent in the following languages, it is a bonus: Spanish, Portuguese, French or German
Why join us?
- Work in a truly international environment with 13 nationalities in our super close-knit Super Team and our customers around the world
- Learn, grow your skills in various areas that you’re interested on and navigate your own career in a high growth company
- No strict hierarchies, no vicious boss
- The best office location in the country, right in the heart of Helsinki
- Awesome co-workers, lunch benefit, unlimited office snacks, team events and more